Spider 6.4.2 published
Spider 6.4.2 published
Spider 6.4.2 has been released and is available for download. The current Spider 6 Setup is provided at the download area.
- The article catalog has been enhanced with the following information: Platform (OS platform of the article), ECCN (Export Control Classification Number), RRP (Recommended Retail Price).
- If an article from the catalog is selected when creating a license or maintenance, it can now be filtered by the license program.
- For licenses and maintenance that are linked to an article from the article catalog, the user interface displays an information area with fields from the article.
- When reports with filters encoded in the URL were called, an error occurred in the Filter panel of the UI, with the filters showing multiple times.
- Due to an error the administration page that is used to set report permissions did not show any reports.
- Reports now have a "discard filter" button again.
- Due to an error, the first column in the grouping dialog could not be selected for grouping on search pages. (However, the grouping by drag and drop worked.)
- For certain search pages, it was possible that the list of fields to be filtered was empty when the search was triggered using the Enter key.
- It is now possible again to pre-set filters when calling search pages using URL parameters.
- For Resubmissions, the "discard filter" button did not work if the page was not called in the context of a parent object.
- An error in the synchronization process between Spider Asset and the Recognition module temporarily blocked the asset table in the database.
- The Remote Client Administration overview now only shows clients identified within the last 90 days. An incorrect determination of remote software associations under the 90-day rule for applications used on terminal servers has been corrected.
- The assignment of maintenance to a volume license agreement did not work reliably and has been overhauled. The valid-to date will only be applied if "Software assurance fixed to contract end" is selected in the linked contract. If the valid-from date is changed, it will be checked if it is within the start and end date of the contract.
- The assignment of licenses to a volume license agreement did not work reliably and has been overhauled. The valid-to date will only be applied if either "Subscription" or "Lease agreement" is selected in the connected contract as "Type of Procurement". In this case, the field can not be changed anymore. If changes are made to the license, the affiliated contract may be reviewed and the valid-to date re-accepted. If the valid-from date is changed, it will be checked if it is within the start and end date of the contract.
- Under certain circumstances, the standard products activated in the volume licensing agreement were not taken into account by the license metric procedures.
- For Tasks, the "discard filter" button did not work if the page was not called in the context of a parent object.